What to expect

Once you have decided on the products you would like to purchase please email me with the list. We will then go over colors, names, titles etc for the item(s). I will then calculate SHIPPING (see shipping tab for quotes) and send you an invoice thru PAYPAL. I do not except any other forms of payment (sorry). This is for your protection as well as mine.

Most of my products are made to order but I will have a few of the Coaster Books and Board Books predone just waiting for personalization (at NO extra cost). If you order a predone item the turn around is about 1-2 days. If you order a custom item it will take ~1 week (if ordering fonts other than Georgia it will be ~3 weeks). I will then send them using USPS.

If you are in an extreme rush I may be able to accomadate a 1 day turn around. Please just convey to me what the dead line is.

No comments:

Post a Comment